Clear Liquids for 1 day prior to surgery.
- After a light breakfast and light lunch, please limit or exclude solid food the rest of the day.
- Clear liquids includes: Jell-O, popsicles, ginger-ale, Sprite, water, and bouillon/broth.
- Strained fruit juices without pulp.
- You may have black coffee or tea, but no cream.
- People on bowel preps tend to become dehydrated, so please drink plenty of clear fluids.
At 1:00 pm, take 2 Dulcolax tablets.
At 5:00 pm, mix 238gm Miralax in 64 ounces Gatorade (not red, blue, or purple). Drink 8 ounces every 10-20 minutes till gone.
At 9:00 pm, take 2 Dulcolax tablets.
Nothing to eat or drink after midnight the night prior to surgery.
Everything on this list can be purchased at any pharmacy.
Please call our office if there are any questions.
If you're ready to get started, or if you have any questions, please call the office at (207) 200-7671 or send us a message, we'd love to hear from you.
Conditions We Treat
Learn more about the practice.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
From Wellness Care to Surgery.